Whenever I speak to an audience, my goal is to inspire, motivate, educate and entertain. I draw upon my personal and professional experiences as a psychotherapist, trainer, writer and coach, and occasionally as a comedian, juggler or fire eater.
I weave personal and anecdotal stories to convey the message we are spiritual beings on a human excursion. As we hurtle past obstacles and climb mountains toward success, we experience a grand spiritual adventure.
I speak at spiritual centers and transformational seminars and am past-president of Dana Point Toastmasters. Whether I talk for an hour, or the entire day, I offer engaging presentations that are personal, professional, uplifting and fun.
If you’re interested in having me speak at your organization, I will tailor an inspirational and motivational speaking engagement for your group or speak on any of the following topics:
• The Roadmap Home: Your GPS to Inner Peace
• Success and Motivation
• Creating More Love in Your Life
• The Gift of Conflict: Transforming Obstacles into Opportunities
• Juggling the Challenges of Life
• Don’t Burn Out; Get Turned On
• Handling Difficult People
• Rewrite Your Life Story: Change Your Thoughts & Change Your Life
• Revitalize Your Intimate Relationship
• Give Dynamic Presentations
• Write Your Way to Success
• Meditation and Relaxation
• Family Relationships
• Positive Thinking
• Men’s Personal Growth
“Leonard, thank you again for an incredible speech at the Spiritual Business Network this month. We received a plethora of comments from the members on how much they enjoyed the presentation and how much they got out of it. Here are some of the comments we heard again and again – “Great Speaker!”, “Excellent!”, and “The Speaker was wonderful and energizing.”
– Paul Javaheri, Host for Spiritual Business Network, Inspirit CSL, Mission Viejo
For more information on Inspirational and Motivational speaking services, click here.