In December, 2011 I visited the Mayan pyramid at Chitzen Itza in the Yucatan Peninsula. It was constructed with 91 steps on each of the four sides for a total of 364. If you add the top platform, the number totals 365 for a calendar year. Quite an amazing feat produced some 1500 years ago.
With Life Coaching, I provide a success conditioning program to help you as you climb the steps of your own pyramid. This involves clarifying goals and aspirations, reinforcing intentions, reducing limiting beliefs, increasing stamina, overcoming obstacles, developing courage, and holding a joyful heart.
Consider these Life Coaching steps when you climb your own personal pyramid:
• Name your intentions about health, relationships, finances, etc.
• Focus your attention at the top, the end result.
• Visualize and emotionalize your outcome every day.
• Share your intentions with a coach or mastermind group.
• Establish 30 day programs to reinforce habits of success.
• Bring joy into each step.
• Persevere when you feel like quitting.
• Ask for help when you have difficulty climbing.
• Celebrate every victory, even if the steps are small.
“Leonard Szymczak is an outstanding coach. I have learned so much from his classes and personal coaching. He encouraged me when I was down; cheered me when I was up, and kept me moving ever forward toward my goal. Like the character in my book, “Tillie the Homeless Frog,” he taught me what it really means to “never give up, till I croak.” His guiding advice has helped me clarify, focus, edit, polish, and keep hopping. I am forever grateful.”
– Jessica deStefano, artist and creator of Tillie the Homeless Frog.